Friday, September 3, 2010

checking in

hey guys, not a big blog tonight. seven euro for half an hour of internet, ten euro for a can of coke - I'm not too happy. I'm in a very foul mood tonight, despite the free dinner being great. Just kind of hot and bothered and tired from no sleep last night, and today was anotther day of a good 9 hours on the bus. We visited Carcassonne today and did a wine tasting in Bordeaux. It was great, and I bought an awesome little necklace for myself. The sun here is just incredible.

But as I said before, just not in the best mood tonight and I'm about to head off to bed. Awkward? I have to share the bed with some random woman on the tour - and in the room, it's two single beds pushed together and they're bolted to the floor so we can't even move them. So unfortunately I predict yet another sleepless night, and tomorrow is a big booze up in Barcelona - so I hope I can last the distance on just a few hours sleep. Who am I kidding? It's Barcelona, I'll be fine!

I'm a little homesick too, missing everyone like crazy and with the time difference it's nearly impossible to call at a reasonable hour. But I'm just being a pansy, once I get a good night's sleep tonight - I'll be right as rain tomorrow. After all IT'S SPAIN. ASKJDHASKGDFJGSDGSDKGDF.

And Andorra for like a few hours hah. but SPAIN.
WOO

I promise there will be a super awesome blog entry the day after tomorrow way cooler than this one hah.

3 comments:

  1. We're all feeling soooo sorry for you!!!!! Cool photos darling, you look great. Onward to Spain - let the new adventure begin. Be safe,love and miss you heaps - mum xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly
    Mum sent on your blog address. Barry and I have just finished reading it all so we are up to date. We did have a laugh at all your little episodes. Toilets and taps are a force to be reckoned with. You just get used to one country and then have to work out the next countries systems. Keep enjoying your adventures. Love Aunty Debbie and Barry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics Holly - looks like you are made for the place!

    ReplyDelete