Saturday, August 28, 2010

with a little help from my friends


So I had an amazing night last night with Bruce, Pete, Alex, Pete, Owen, Robbb, Ali (aka xerxes), Tim and Danny. From the completely male-populated Scruffy Murphy's, to the deserted Spanish Club ( purely for our convenience of course ), to the packed 3 Monkeys only to return to Scruffy's again - all in all it was an incredible night. It's made leaving you guys behind all the harder, but I'm sure we'll pick things up where we left off when I get back.

After last night, I feel I can really appreciate the amount of amazing people I have around me. Good friends are hard to find, but I think I've hit the jackpot with you all and I can go away in confidence, knowing that I have you guys to come back to. Thanks again to everyone who came, and thank you for making it such an amazing night (despite some of the down moments).

It was a good start to the morning, waking at around eight with this strangely thrilling, yet blatantly obvious, observation. In 12 or so hours, I will be out of the country. I don't feel like it's really sunk in yet, but I know that I sure as hell am excited!

The next post I promise will be much more interesting and will be delivered straight from London!

No comments:

Post a Comment